• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

xr30 g5 blues - 3 available

Smite

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These lights did great growing and coloring acropora but I'd need to buy another for my upcoming build to get the coverage I'd want. That's just not in the budget and with a larger volume I can justify going back to MH.

I've ran these for just under 1 year. The first month or two over my 180g at 70% and then transferred to my shallow 75g and ran them at 55%. No cracks or any issues. I have the original boxes still. While I was taking apart my light rack my youngest stepped on a diffuser lens I had removed, it has a scuff. Due to that flaw I'll be throwing the diffusers in free with purchase. So whether you want the diffuser or not the price is the same.

Single unit $650 with diffuser. Buyer pays shipping and a local sale will take priority. If shipped I'll insist we insure it, I've had a few things show up really banged up lately and don't want to risk it.

All three units and diffusers I'll do a deal @ $1850 but buyer still pays insured shipping. I'll have to look into what exactly that'll be but again I'd prefer to sell these locally.

My phone just died but once it has a charged (so mods give me 2 minutes lol) I'm going to edit this post with pictures. They'll be detailed and in the box for purchase.

Local pickup will be in 92845, Garden Grove CA

Thanks,

Matt

Heres a pic including lights until I get the detail ones up
DSC_0261.jpg

Back