XR30 Pro Gen 3 new

Item Price
350
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Lovelydrew

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 26, 2020
Messages
29
Reaction score
10
Location
Huntsville
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a brand new XR30 Gen 3 for sale. Picked up from a local reefer in the Chicagoland area when I lived there. He was planning on doing in wall. Ended up not and ended up in his garage. I opened them myself to test the lights before I purchased. Unit is mobius compatible. Serial number starts with 67. Looking for $350 willing to ship if needed.

PXL_20260502_184414040.jpg PXL_20260502_184443699.jpg PXL_20260502_184451673.jpg PXL_20260502_184451673.jpg PXL_20260502_184509803.jpg PXL_20260502_184541870.jpg PXL_20260502_184502824.jpg
 
Last edited:
Mods can you please close this. Unit has been sold.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new