XR30W G4 Pro's Setup

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Drex

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok I set up my Radion XR30W Pro this morning. I thought everything was fine till I notice tonight there were not fading out and going into night mode. I set it up with one of the templates in the softwear. when I logged into ecosmart live it keeps telling me I'm in offline mode. I have power them off and unplugged them as well and that does not seem to help. Anyone have the same issue as I and how did you correct it.

Breadman03

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How are you interfacing with the lights: WXM, Reeflink, USB, or Mobius?

ESL via Reeflink is working for me right now. Assuming you are using Reeflink on an iPhone, open the app, click on Radions, then click the 4 squares in the top right corner, and then the gear next to your aquarium. That will allow you to see all attached devices. Greyed out ones aren't currently connected for some reason. Try refreshing them to see if they come back up.

OP
OP
Drex

Drex

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im using USB Breadman03 going through google chrome

OP
OP
Drex

Drex

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was even plugged into to them to try and refresh them are even try to reload the template and would not respond so thats when I just shut them down manually

OP
OP
Drex

Drex

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I was able to reboot them and reload schedule will be able to confirm this when they turn on and turn off. Will let you guys know if it took the program and thanks for the response guys

MarkD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there

How did you manage to fix the issue?

Mine are stuck offline at the minute, I am using the same set up as you, i.e. USB and Google Chrome, mine is on a MacBook Pro.

Thanks

OP
OP
Drex

Drex

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I deleted the whole profile Mark and started all over and set up an aquarium for each light once I got them reinstalled I save them and then went back and programmed them

Back