XXL Aussi Duncan

jh2pizza

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2015
Messages
62
Reaction score
28
Location
Zanesville, Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$325 - This Duncan coral is one of a kind. It has grown in a Sea Fan like shape so it does not require much space front to back and is nearly 14" across. No clue how many heads. I have tried to could on several occasions. Sorry for the poor picture quality. It just doesn't give this piece the credit it deserves.

Screen Shot 2020-02-01 at 12.00.39 PM.png
 
Last edited:
I can pay for shipping too..please ping me if you are interested..thanks
 
Why don’t you cut it up into 4 sections and sell them as four $325 colony’s that way you make 4x as much?
 
Why don’t you cut it up into 4 sections and sell them as four $325 colony’s that way you make 4x as much?
Not every really nice piece needs to be chopped to bits for profit. It is sad how often I see really nice colonies "not for sale" so they can be mutilated.
 
Well, Frags are available. I pulled it out of the tank to catch the Powder Brown and it fell over. They vary from 2 to 68ish heads each. Under 20 heads is $8 per head. 20 and up are $5 per head.

IMG_4201.JPG IMG_4202.JPG IMG_4203.JPG IMG_4204.JPG IMG_4216.JPG IMG_4215.JPG IMG_4214.JPG IMG_4213.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new