Y’all hiring?

BlackArrow5530

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2024
Messages
2
Reaction score
16
Location
San Antonio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve had my 36 gallon reef tank set up for 8months now, and barely have 2 clowns and a fairy wrasse and quite a bit of corals and 3 anemones, I want to get more stuff but online is expensive with 40$ deliveries on top of a 30$ fish/shrimp, 2jokes 1 question ……
1.where do you work?!
2.Are y’all hiring?!
3. lol but did y’all buy your 125gallon+ new, and how much should one cost…(tank and stand with lids)
 
Welcome! Everything is expensive, considering what hobby you get into. It might be easier to see if you have a LFS nearby that can save cost on shipping :D
 
Upvote 0
Welcome to R2R. I’m retired so I guess I’m like you and only buy when I can afford to.
background.png
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new