Yeah I know just another 60 cube...

Very nice! That looks much larger than a 60 cube with how you've scaped it. I too was going to ask about the overflow. I've considered them for my next build. Interesting concept.

Well done, man.
 
Very nice! That looks much larger than a 60 cube with how you've scaped it. I too was going to ask about the overflow. I've considered them for my next build. Interesting concept.

Well done, man.

Thank you! Yes I remember seeing a write up on the overflow on Reef Builders. I liked the look so I decided to give it a try. I'm very happy with it and its priced very competitively. :)
 
Changed things up with the aquascape. Nothing much going on besides a bout with HA and losing some corals due to neglect. 3 little kids keeps me away from the tank lol. I'm going to make this a softy tank for ease and corals are usually cheaper too. Added a group of Bangaii Cardnials and a nice Flame Angel. Here's a quick pic...

image.jpg
 
2016-01-29 16.31.19.jpg


It's been awhile since I posted and I added a bunch of corals and more fish. Here's the most recent fts.
 
Ya, ya just another beautiful reef!
 
Looks great
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new