Yeah...we totally did this :)

Munchie1976

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2014
Messages
160
Reaction score
3
Location
Plainfield, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Our photographer hurried up and gave us two quick photo's to put up for everyone so, here you go!!

10479077_672962016102327_6410373390942394596_n_zps4e4dba74.jpg


10377616_672962012768994_6880962725346760502_n_zpsdf29a124.jpg


When we have all the photo's in, we will be posting ALL the pics and writing up the story of the build and how this all came about! It was daunting and at one moment I had a brief heart attack but, it all came out perfect!
smile.gif


Stay tuned....

10295385_672962142768981_4733094969624042407_o_zps4213e291.jpg
 
Really cool set up for the cake! The cake looks amazing as well. I hope you guys had an awesome day!!
 
Last edited:
Wow very cool!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new