Yellow acro

  • Thread starter Thread starter TD13
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TD13

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2015
Messages
789
Reaction score
386
Location
St. Louis
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i am looking for a YELLOW acro... Can someone point me in the right direction? I know Pikachu is, but it's EDPENSIVE.... Can someone recommend one?
 
Yellows need high light, here's my pink lemonade frag.

23650026942_90431ba8d3_o.png
 
i am looking for a YELLOW acro... Can someone point me in the right direction? I know Pikachu is, but it's EDPENSIVE.... Can someone recommend one?
Even a yellow will turn green if light is not to its liking. I have a tweety bird and a pikachu. They both have a slight green tint. I have been raising and moving them. Trying to get the right par. They are now about 20" below 250 radiums. The 20" is depth below the bulb with par over 800 and still not yellow but greenish yellow.
 
Even a yellow will turn green if light is not to its liking. I have a tweety bird and a pikachu. They both have a slight green tint. I have been raising and moving them. Trying to get the right par. They are now about 20" below 250 radiums. The 20" is depth below the bulb with par over 800 and still not yellow but greenish yellow.

Try to monitor Iron and raise it slowly, you be amazed!!
 
TCK%20Trump-L.jpg


TCK Trump.
Will frag it next year.
Think you might let me know? I sure would be interested. I have a pink lemonade and it's more pink that lemonade.
 
Me too. It's kind of a pain in the tail though.
 
SunnyX Sunset Mille

It is the yellow acro in the center of this picture. I picked it up as a wild piece, around 15 years ago. Under the right conditions it is a nice yellow with orange and red hues at the tips. Really one of a kind and my favorite coral. In the tank it really pops and tables out nicely. It enjoys high light and heavy flow.


3476729_orig.jpg
 
SunnyX Sunset Mille

It is the yellow acro in the center of this picture. I picked it up as a wild piece, around 15 years ago. Under the right conditions it is a nice yellow with orange and red hues at the tips. Really one of a kind and my favorite coral. In the tank it really pops and tables out nicely. It enjoys high light and heavy flow.


3476729_orig.jpg
Absolutely stunning tank!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new