Yellow Belly Blue Tang 5"

Item Price
$175
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

fridmani

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 2, 2011
Messages
862
Reaction score
101
Location
Los Angeles
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Unfortunately, my yellow-belly blue tang that I've had for years has gotten too big. It's 5" and eats everything. I asking $175 for it. Located near Pasadena. Prefer local pickup and trades are always welcomed.

9FCEFEEF-A709-4E48-97EB-BE59C1638E8A.jpeg B58617B2-6783-43EA-929A-289EC13628B2.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new