Yellow Coris question.

  • Thread starter Thread starter EtxReefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

EtxReefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2016
Messages
100
Reaction score
76
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am moving in a few months and will be downsizing from a 48” 75gal to a 36” 50gal, I’ve got a 3-3.5” yellow Coris id love to take with me. I’d rather do what is best for the fish however, and this wrasse is very active.

Would the wrasse be better off rehomed for the swimming space, or would the 36” suffice, I feel like it already uses my entire 48”.
 
That's a tough question.

I would re-home it if you're confident it will receive excellent care. The reason being the fish will be a lot harder to catch later, and it's only going to get bigger.
 
That's a tough question.

I would re-home it if you're confident it will receive excellent care. The reason being the fish will be a lot harder to catch later, and it's only going to get bigger.
Unfortunately what I was thinking. Think I will begin to look locally for a place to rehome it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new