Yellow fish for 250L tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter J.Orchin
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
My Tang is now too large for my 100. It intimidated the others and I now have to target feed to keep it from not being nasty but just like a big dopy fish pushing my much smaller fish out. \this results in overfeeding and the problems associated with doing so. I am not American just logical . I don't want to say more in light of recent developments even though want to . These people on this site are pretty cool
what tang do u have?
 
Isn't A Wrasse a carnivore?
The yellow coris wrasse is an omnivore. I don’t know how aggressive they are on cleanup crew but I have a 3 inch one in my 180 gallon along with three cleaner shrimp and it hasn’t shown any interest in them. It’s too busy perusing all the live rock.
 
I just got a 3 piece tang gang of yellows from biota. They were all an inch, maybe 1.25".

Plenty of time to grow into your upgrade :)

Yes, sometimes I'm the devil on the shoulder, not the angel ;)
Thank you for supporting us!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new