Yellow star polyps turning brown!!!

Giancarlo_Flex

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2024
Messages
59
Reaction score
17
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So ive had these yellow star polyps for 5 months. They are now slowly getting thin and their tubes are turning brown. What do I do? 0amm 0-nitri 40-nitra. 580 calcium 161 KH
IMG_7288.jpeg
 
So ive had these yellow star polyps for 5 months. They are now slowly getting thin and their tubes are turning brown. What do I do? 0amm 0-nitri 40-nitra. 580 calcium 161 KH
IMG_7288.jpeg
This is nearly the true color while they are called yellow are more gold in tones. You have bubble algae which May suggest elevated phosphates, something to check.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new