Yellow striped cling fish

nsroberts

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2020
Messages
210
Reaction score
127
Location
32605
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are yellow striped clingfish hard to keep or are they just like A file fish and are easier to keep
 
I haven't personally kept them, but from my research (since I'm trying to get one) they seem to be on the harder side since they have tiny mouths, I would definitely consider seeding the tank with pods and feeding bbs to them
 
I don't have a ton of experience with clingfish as I have only ever had one once as a special order for a customer. From what I hear the hardest part is getting them to eat frozen foods. They are also able to fit in the gaps in your plumbing and could end up in your sump one day.
 
I don't have a ton of experience with clingfish as I have only ever had one once as a special order for a customer. From what I hear the hardest part is getting them to eat frozen foods. They are also able to fit in the gaps in your plumbing and could end up in your sump one day.
Ok thank you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new