• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Yellow Tang $40

pdiehm

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yellow Tang, probably around 5". Bought from Mini Reef 2+ years ago. Went through a 6 week quarantine process that included Copper Power, PraziPro (twice) and then a 4 week observation in a 40 breeder. Never showed any signs of illness and still has not to this day. Eats frozen, pellets, and active with algae.

I am looking to rehome because he's not the nicest fish to my Tomini or Hippo Tangs, so he is a bit aggressive.

No quarantine is needed and could be placed directly into a display if you so chose to do so. Anyone familiar with Mini Reef knows how the fish are treated prior to being put through a rigorous quarantine process outside of the store.

67chevellemalibu2

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yellow Tang, probably around 5". Bought from Mini Reef 2+ years ago. Went through a 6 week quarantine process that included Copper Power, PraziPro (twice) and then a 4 week observation in a 40 breeder. Never showed any signs of illness and still has not to this day. Eats frozen, pellets, and active with algae.

I am looking to rehome because he's not the nicest fish to my Tomini or Hippo Tangs, so he is a bit aggressive.

No quarantine is needed and could be placed directly into a display if you so chose to do so. Anyone familiar with Mini Reef knows how the fish are treated prior to being put through a rigorous quarantine process outside of the store.
Awesome price. Good luck [emoji106]

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 76 44.4%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 79 46.2%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 16 9.4%
Back