Yellow Tang From Biota

I have one coming tomorrow, fingers crossed that all goes well.
 
Just ordered yesterday a yellow tang and a file fish Free shipping or a cheap file fish how ever you look at it?? Should get here tomorrow.
 
When they’re younger, they’re quite pale… to the point where you can really see the stomach. But I think as they get older and bigger, then they look more like a “normal” YT
 
Here are a few photos of my Biota Yellow Tang. I've had it for about 6 months, he/she looks great (I think anyway).
It's in a 90-gallon tank.....
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1553.jpg
    IMG_1553.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_1560.jpg
    IMG_1560.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_1559.jpg
    IMG_1559.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 85
I pulled the trigger when they were $150 at Biota, that was about my max limit for a fish!
Thanks for looking.....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new