Yellow Tang Not Eating

  • Thread starter Thread starter bobgeorge
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bobgeorge

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 16, 2011
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
Woodbridge, Virginia, United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All,

I have noticed for like the last week my Yellow Tang has not been eating the brine shrimp I have been feeding my fish.

Maybe he is eating the seaweed I put in the tank...when I am not looking...but I don't know.

Thanks for any advice!
 
My tang eats as soon as I put the food in the tank, then when i add seaweed she goes and tears it from the clip! She is a eating machine. maybe you need to watch your tang at feeding time. What size is your tank, and how many fish is in this tank. Have you check your water parameters,
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new