Yellow Tang with ich, maybe?? Help please!??

Sorry for your troubles. At least your on the right path now. Might be tough to figure out what fish brought that in to your tank, but i would think about your purchases & evaluate where your buying from. It can come through anywhere but some stores certainly are better at keeping it at bay than others. I definitely know of at least one local place i can purchase velvet any given day.

Also of course future quarantining will keep it out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new