Yellow torch?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MariahP
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MariahP

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 27, 2022
Messages
248
Reaction score
343
Location
Washington DC
What state or country do you live in
Washington, D.C.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all! I’m looking for a yellow torch but I have a hard time with some photos online which are yellow and which are like green. Do yall have names of the ones that are actually yellow?
 
Hi all! I’m looking for a yellow torch but I have a hard time with some photos online which are yellow and which are like green. Do yall have names of the ones that are actually yellow?
Here’s a few;
Holy Moly
Holy Grail
Tiger
Reverse Tiger (slightly more green from what I remember).
 
Here’s a few;
Holy Moly
Holy Grail
Tiger
Reverse Tiger (slightly more green from what I remember).
These. Also, Banana grail is one I came across at a frag show. Just remember the color can be a product of the light while viewing. I have a gold hammer its been with me for over a year. I saw another "gold" hammer at the lfs good price looked much darker gold then mine. I brough it home and in my tank looks the same as my old one. This one does have a more blue section of polyps also which looks cool in contrast so I'm not mad.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new