Yellow Watchman Goby clutch

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cell
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2019
Messages
14,814
Reaction score
21,425
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20200626_121214.jpg
 
Do you have 2 ? That is so kewl! Thanks for sharing.
 
Mama is watching over the eggs like a hawk right now. I wonder if the shrimp make short work of them once they get a taste.
 
I love them. Great looking group. How often do they breed? Have you worked to grow any out?

Got them as little 1/2" buggers from LA on 4/18/2019 and this is the first clutch I've seen. No idea how to raise them, but I have a currently fishless nano tank with some softies in it that I could put the fry in.
 
Cool makes be jealous as I have a white cap goby and pistol shrimp but never see them lol
 
No, they were already paired at the Petco when I bought them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new