Yellowtail Damselfish Disease? Help!

ComradeCactus

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 3, 2017
Messages
21
Reaction score
3
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I was wondering if my fish have some kind of disease and if can cure it, first time i see it was today, i bought him about little more than a week ago. :(
DSC_0063.JPG
DSC_0065.JPG
DSC_0066.JPG
DSC_0069.JPG
 
I still feel a resulting infection is likely.

I agree. every time I see this on a damsel, they end up dying from infection without treatment. I would also suggest an acriflavin dip if you can get a hold of any. ruby reef rally contains this and is usually available.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new