Yet Another Ridiculous Price

Once, I paid $40 for a piece of branching frogspawn. Apart from that, I’ve never paid more than $25 for a piece of coral and even then a few times I’ve felt cheated.

I disagree with paying silly prices for coral, but am only responsible for my own purchases. To each their own:
 
I agree I haven’t spent more than $30 for a price of coral and that was my BTA which eventually split now I have 2.
455de33f891632323118575990ef13c7.jpg

d1f50511bdfe03dd2ff2018993a6ef85.jpg
9b7600001298e79f48f00dd01d2758b1.jpg
 
Yeah, I don't get the ridiculous and crazy priced corals, frags and so on. I can't believe people will pay those exoborant prices. I guess to each his or her own.
 
So where can I get this for $5 then?

I don't want to be labeled stupid and I know you old schollers have colonies of this one that grows like Texas trash palys.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new