yetisports pro mini tourney

  • Thread starter Thread starter surfn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
sure I'll try again - It will never be that good again...but you guys need someone to beat right??lol

these yeti games are fun - I thought I saw an olympic one online - have you guys seen others - besides the first 4?
 
The first one is key for me. My best drive ever is 1700 yards. Usually I rebound on the second tree and roll back through the three snakes. Sucks.

Garrett.
 
sure I'll try again - It will never be that good again...but you guys need someone to beat right??lol

these yeti games are fun - I thought I saw an olympic one online - have you guys seen others - besides the first 4?

i dont like allot of the others, but i have seen the olympic one and would be interested in adding that if we can find the right code.
 
The first one is key for me. My best drive ever is 1700 yards. Usually I rebound on the second tree and roll back through the three snakes. Sucks.

Garrett.

exact same with me.

and if i do get a really good 1500+ drive on the first one, i'll screw the next one up and hit a tree or a hippo......lol
 
Lets do it and BTW I have no secret just the long first drive like you all. teh on the next few hope and pray!
 
Dang ok Im coming lost the other one.
 
Move Pingu to the left - as far as possible. how do you do this ????
 
It is like a golf game ...sorta. Hit the left mouse button once to set the angle and once more to set the power. The rest is finness and a lot o luck!!
 
Had too turn the volume down, honey ask me how old i was . I told her at least i'm not buying stuff
fishhit.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new