YOU CAN FINALLY VIEW VIDEOS!

AydenLincoln

Pufferfish lover!
View Badges
Joined
Mar 27, 2022
Messages
7,131
Reaction score
10,438
Location
Easton
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I for one am incredibly happy you can finally watch videos on the mobile version! That took forever to get!🤣 Thank you @revhtree
1772965364969.gif
 
I often press the play button and nothing happens. Others comment on the video and I wonder how they saw something!
You used to be able to only view them on a computer but now if you click on it…it opens up a new tab and lets you view it. But I’m on an iPhone so I’m not sure other phones.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new