• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

You Guys Aren't Going to Believe This...

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

pmaddox

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, Livetanks.com (Mark Gabrielli) did a promotion where he offered discounts on purchases based on reviews, etc. that were left for his business.

Upon my first transaction with his company, I was happy. So, after seeing the campaign to have people review Live Tanks positively on Google, Instagram, Facebook, etc. I was happy to do so for store credit.

I did and subsequently attempted to use my credit to order from him again. I've included the previously left out email exchange with him that shows how he blew me off especially in comparison to how I'd been treated before.

There was a HUGE discrepancy in response and response time compared to the first and second attempted order.

Nonetheless, you'll note that Mark blamed his disregard of my inquiries on my vacation which he didn't even know about as the history of our message chain shows.

I went back and changed my glowing reviews (including the one on this forum) from positive to negative with details about this situation and he has since decided in true, stalking fashion to go and slander my company for which he's never been a customer of online.

I'm getting emails about his negative reviews on Facebook and Google, etc as we speak.

I wanted to warn you all about this.

Basically, what the marketing campaign should have said is: "Leave me a good review or i'll slander you online even though I've never been your customer"

Pretty classless and sadly, not surprising.

There are better vendors to choose from and I can recommend them if need be. BEWARE. He's a little too big on himself to just be humble. He dropped the ball and / or decided not to honor my discounts and it wasn't until I had left negative reviews that he came back around. Now he's slamming my company which he's never even worked with to get back at me. Classic.

You can read the exchange in the attachment....

I'd just hate for anyone else to have to deal with his BS after they save a few bucks on his free positive reviews scam...

*attachments removed*

Last edited by a moderator:

hybridazn

Acro killer.....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Per the TOS, posting screen shots of personal correspondence is not allowed. You can post up a summary of the conversation in your own words.

ciscomania

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would never trust a company that entices you with discounts by writing them positive reviews. Why would I believe any reviews that's been basically paid for by the reviewed company.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 44 35.5%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.8%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back