YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED

200.gif
 
I really thought I got banned
 
ah finally for all the years I been helping people here I got a banned badge...wow weee...HAHAHAH conflicts with the badge on the silver neck chain I have that give me full access to everywhere...ops..
I finally got recognized.hahahah...with a few other great people I know !!!! Guess we all in the same boat...
Might need a bigger boat by time this is over.....look jaws....
hmmm wait what who are you ...
Hope you all have a great April Fools day...unfortunately my work I deal with fool everyday...
 
for a small fee those who want to be banned we can make it happen right REV hahahah
All fees will be used to buy food for the elderly and food banks in my City...
 
Oh you got me for one second!
 
I thought it was a scam email trying to get me to click a link. I deleted it immediately 🤣
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new