YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED

partir au revoir GIF by Monchhichi

Well it was bound to happen.
 
If I’m going down I’m going down in flames 🔥 💀
 
I genuinely thought i was banned and my heart sank. I immediately tried recalling everything i typed before and was thinking why i got banned. I almost teared up. That was until i openned it. I literally got pranked 4 times so far on april fools, including this
 
All of your responses in this thread and the email messages seriously made my day yesterday. I read them all to Tonya and we snickered and laughed. Talked about email responses last night over dinner and I’m telling you, just this little thing, this April Fools joke was good for my heart. I needed it.

I seriously do care for each one of you and I would try my very best to be here for you if you need me for reefing or life. Consider me one of your pastors if you need it and I would be honored.

MUCH MUCH LOVE to you this morning.

Ps. You’re all UNBANNED but still just as awesome!
 
Got me good. 🤣
 
Oh yeah it got me big time! 🤣
 
Both of my clown fish jumped from my aquarium into the sump. They act like they like it better there.
 
BBBBBBBBBB BAND is that like saying BBBBBBBBB Bomb on a plane...makes me think of the movie meet the Fockers lol...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new