You know you want me.........

oh...my....geerrrdd. I've seen a lot of scolys. but I didn't know they made them with that many colors. Great Pull, too bad fragging scolys is so risky...
 
I imagine that scoly will sell for $650-800,that's just going off prices I have seen other cherry scolys go for.by cherry i dont mean the vendor just the quality of the scoly.I will agree that it is one super nice scoly for sure and I'd love to have it.too bad I need to pay Felix for my reef savvy tank or I would be pming for a price.
 
Had to feed it!!

scoly1.jpg
 
Wow I knew I love the summer time because its definetly cherry season:xd: HOW MUCH FOR SCOLY GEM
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new