You think you seen it all?

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2008
Messages
73,759
Reaction score
71,231
Location
Orlando, Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not yet, over 15 packs of the most rare and sought after chalices in the market today are going to be up this evening, make sure you keep your eyes open as there will be colonys, yes colonys of rare stuff along with......................... sorry cant's say anymore right now, see you later :byebye:
 
Taggin along as well... Love looking at your pics
 
Dang. I can't wait... Can we get a micro pic at least?!?!?!
Hang in there :cry:

My wife and credit cards do not like you :) lol :) but i sure do!!!!:adore:
let's just say that it will be all chalices :angel:

I found a credit card with some credit left. Im ready now.:spiderman:
I'm afraid you are going to get in trouble my friend :crossedlips: :tongue:

I will squeeze the last drop of my blood and check for them. :haha:
better save them pennies :nerd:
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new