Young Reefer

Levipeterson.yt

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 21, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
31
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Levi Peterson. I am 17 years of age and own a youtube channel striving hard to pull younger people and more people in general to inspire them to start a reef tank of their own. My friends call me the Fish Nerd.. anyway I’m glad to be here!!!
 
Welcome to R2R!
tenor (1).gif
 
My name is Levi Peterson. I am 17 years of age and own a youtube channel striving hard to pull younger people and more people in general to inspire them to start a reef tank of their own. My friends call me the Fish Nerd.. anyway I’m glad to be here!!!
Sorry bud - only watch Coral12g
 
Welcome to R2R!!! We’re glad you’re here!
 
LEVI!!! Welcome and thank you for your enthusiasm and passion to share! Now, care to share your system with us? Say, a couple of photos?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new