Your All-Time Favorite Top-Down Picture

  • Thread starter Thread starter FaviaFreak
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

FaviaFreak

Weir Everywhere
View Badges
Joined
Jul 19, 2008
Messages
3,420
Reaction score
257
Location
Long Island, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please post your all-time favorite top-down picture/pictures, it's definitely one of my favorite ways to view my tank and take pictures from, and I know there's more of you out there that feel the same way as me. Here are a couple of mine taken within the past week

tyreeunknown.jpg


rere.jpg


favia1-1.jpg
 
FaviaFreak- That's an awesome photo! Those corals are gorgeous.

P8180664.jpg


P8180636.jpg
 
topdown.jpg
 
The only top downs I have are of pests........

if that counts, here are a couple I like....

nudieyee.jpg


gorg6.jpg


nudi9.jpg


DSC_8208.jpg
 
Last edited:
Nice Hawkins Seafansar! is the other one a Nasuta?

Great Pictures Chrissy!

Dang Rev that is awesome lot's and lot's of color!
 
topdown2.jpg
 
These have since grown from frags.

rainbow.jpg


rainbow2.jpg


phe.jpg


orange.jpg


candy.jpg


paly.jpg


pink.jpg
 
446.jpg


zoa.jpg


raptor.jpg
 
OMG rev!!! Those zoas are amazing!!! :marv

FaviaFreak- Thanks! I'm very happy with that Hawkins. I was told the second is a Greg Hiller Aqua Delight.
 
Dang Chris, I knew you would have some eye candy! that Granulosa is sick! plus I love your challice collection :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new