Your All-Time Favorite Top-Down Picture

  • Thread starter Thread starter FaviaFreak
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
pink-eye-acans.jpg


scoli-mouth.jpg


fungia-chow-time.jpg


trac.jpg


welso-feeding-1.jpg


BTW, I'm realizing how mediocre my corals are by comparison in this thread...i might just need to get some frags from a few of you...fish n frags...i want that #*&$^#* Ice Fire!!
 
Last edited:
Sweet stuff everyone...

..........You all have forced me to finally make a real top down box. :)

I need to go pick up some weld on and some camera mounts...I just cut the acrylic..............
 
Thanks Kev!

Junior, i'm always drooling over your stuff. I got my Ice Fire from WhoDah about 6-7 months back. It has to be the slowest growing sps EVER!
 
okay ...
top down - huh?
​
 

Attachments

  • 70deville.jpg
    70deville.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 124
  • AllTanks9of08.jpg
    AllTanks9of08.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 161
ofblong------LOL

puddlekeeper----- man thats a bunch of tanks !!!! :)

got some great pics everyone!
 
These are all great pics! I love the zoas and acans David...I would be happy to "hold" some of those for you! I am in process of putting together a "look down" box made of clear acrylic on the bottom and black acrylic sides. It allows for a very clear look from the top while limiting flash and light glare. It is not perfected yet...but keep the pics coming.
 
Man, Rev, you have some killer zoa. I wish I could afford and grow them to look that good.
 
Rebel - thanks

Fish n frags - about 2 months I think... thanks
 
Here's a couple of mine not as nice as the other pics but what the heck!!!
IMG_0155.jpg
IMG_0226.jpg
 
A few from my collection of images. I only wish they were from my collection of corals.
Gary

#1
fungiamouth01.jpg


#2
dlcausacan03.jpg


#3
aquareeftrach04.jpg


#4
aquareefclam01.jpg


#5
arechin01.jpg


#6
chromodorismagnifica01.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new