Your coral gets treated no differently!

Reef Pets

Bioprospector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check out this video, it will answer many of your shipping mishap questions... Trust me, its not just UPS, FedEx and every other carrier handles packages the same way. Just sucks when you are caught on video, even though this driver obviously knew there was a camera.
The advertisement is the beginning is brutal but only 30 seconds long..

Daytime TV Clips & Recaps: GMA, Today Show & More | Yahoo! TV

Paranoidobseshun

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ehh it was only a package from Zappos lol those shoes can probably take it. If not they have a great return policy lol.

I cant believe the blatant disregard for the package and the customer. Wonder how long that guy will have a job for after that video finds its way back to UPS.

JackoChang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FedEx threw my Sexy package at my door (I was standing on my balcony expecting the package) Didn't even knock, jerks. Called, complained, was told to shove it very nicely.

cparka23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's why I laugh at the advice given in the "Fed Ex vs. UPS" threads. In the end, it's the guy behind the wheel that matters.

returnofsid

Moderator Extrodinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This just goes to show us how well R2R sponsors package our gems! I've received countless orders, and have had almost 100 percent survival rate! All of us would cringe, if we ever saw what happens in the Fex/UPS/USPS sorting facilities!

redtop03

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
our UPS driver is a really nice guy (he loves my tank too but thinks I'm crazy :D ) we've never had an issue with his delivery,the Fed-Ex overnight driver is good too but Fed-Ex ground sux,it's never the same driver twice and they're always a day later than their delivery date posted on their on-line tracking system,but it's always posted that the customer was unavailable(lie every time)and have to reschedule delivery,3 of those day I missed work so I could be here,3 wasted vacation days....all of the on-line venders that I order from now have in my records to always use UPS from now on

redtop03

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
everybody has bad days but that's lack of pride in their job and complete disrespect to others,and they'll be the first in the unemployment line wondering why our jobs are about all gone

RaysReef

Shazaam Extraordinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bad day or not, you have to remain professional and courteous with other people's property.

Lateral72

Chaetodontidae
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
everybody has bad days but that's lack of pride in their job and complete disrespect to others,and they'll be the first in the unemployment line wondering why our jobs are about all gone
The problem is, they WON'T be in the unemployment line, and that's why they can get away with this stuff!

UPS and FedEx Express (not Ground) drivers and workers are all Unionized! They are overpaid, and not afraid to get fired because they have union lawyers.

redtop03

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bad day or not, you have to remain professional and courteous with other people's property.

yep,I agree,a bad day is no excuse to act like that

The problem is, they WON'T be in the unemployment line, and that's why they can get away with this stuff!

UPS and FedEx Express (not Ground) drivers and workers are all Unionized! They are overpaid, and not afraid to get fired because they have union lawyers.

that may be true but if the countries economy doesn't turn around soon,they may be last in line but if no one else has jobs and can't buy stuff,there wont be much need for the drivers here...

I work for Firestone in a non-union plant,been there soon be 18 years,Firestone union plants were the first to shut down and move their work to Poland,China,and Mexico,UAW was worthless to those employs...right now,our plant is the most costly to Firestone but we're also the most productive and keeping them in the air spring business,that may change as the foreign plants improve

fingas

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My last coral delivery (from a member here) was abused by the fedex people right in front of me when i went to pick it up. lucily it was packed very well and only a couple of small tips on a couple of corals were affected. There is no pride in doing one's job well anymore and with the death of personal responsibility those acting this way blame others for their attitude.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 23.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 33.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 57 32.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.2%
Back