YOUR CURIOUSLY INNOCENT NEGLIGENCE

I like the point. I noticed a huge difference when I started to use DI water. Now Stray Voltage may not be a problem for the tank, but it sure is for the aquarist lol. 67 volts travelling up my arm, and across my chest I now have flash Backs
yikes! that does not sound good at all. where was it coming from?
 
IMG_1032.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new