Your drunk snail, go home.

PaulKreider

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2013
Messages
1,799
Reaction score
109
Location
Tallahassee-Venice Fl
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DSCN7642.jpg
 
He is just doing some house cleaning.lol
 
Lol


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Haha I found a nerite on the carpet and his buddy was cleaning the outside of the glass the day after I got them. They both survived ;)

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Lol I found one of my snails lodged between the overflow and a monti cap thats growing. He got out one night and I guess he decided to go right back in again not lurning his lesson. My monti is growing over the shell now!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new