your favorite fish and why

hawkfishman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i love my canary/fang tooth blennie he has great color, is always out, farm breed (O.R.A.) and doesn't take crap from anyone. my ten year old marine betta tried to eat him once and paid for it, he doesn't get anywhere near him now.

luke33

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As long as you have lots of pods mandarin fish are cool. Really colorful and passive fish. Too many die because of a lack of pods and some won't take frozen foods.

Passive.....you need to have a chat with my mandarin. Its the bully of my tank. It will grab a fish by its fins and try and rip them off when they get to close. I about lost it when it grabbed my blue tank and put a thrashing to it. I don't even know what to do with it anymore its so mean.

But my favorite fish is the cleaner wrasse. I wouldn't suggest anyone getting one but i've had mine for over 3yrs and he is neat to watch and has strange habits.

Lowsingle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mystery wrasse, red sea mimic blenny and peppermint hogfish are some of my favorites......be wary of a goldflake angelfish....I had one and he ate all sorts of corals...it was a nightmare getting him out of the tank ;(

cheers,
Darren

Here's a pic of him....

DSC01105.jpg

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 117 58.5%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 61 30.5%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 73 36.5%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 34 17.0%
  • Other

Votes: 58 29.0%
Back