Your favorite invert and why

  • Thread starter Thread starter ahiggins
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
My banded coral shrimp is hilarious to watch. I never thought I would like him as much as I do. He waves his arms around like a runway controller trying to direct a plane. (No...I don't know the actual name of the employee's position, but this was the best I could come up with.)
 
My pincushion urchin. He’s always carrying something new, sometimes my thermometer :rolleyes:, and he’s super fun to watch. I love the way his feet and spikes wave around. He also keeps my Chaeto under control, but doesn’t seem to realize that gha is food too...
 
wearing a hat.jpg


My Urchin is fashion Forward...He thinks it a hat.;-)
 
My dad's name is Stanley and he's been a hoarder for all my life. There are trails through the house that you have to use to get to different rooms between the mountains of stacked up stuff (neatly organized, but still). I have a pincushion urchin that cruises through the tank picking up everything he possibly can. Some days, he is so covered in stuff that you can barely tell he's under there. We named him Stanley. ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new