Your place or mine

Toastie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Reefers,

Hope you are doing well.

I live in Dubai and I have seen what the options are here and how they are priced.

I have done my home work and feel some of the needed corals are super overpriced, is it crazy of me to buy in a different country and try shipping them to UAE?

Your opinion counts don't hold back.

Gill the 3rd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its not crazy, after all many of these corals are shipped from halfway around the world. I think your larger issue is you may have a hard time finding a company that will ship outside their country. There are a lot of regulations regarding international shipping, even more when it comes to livestock.

The_Paradox

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If there is nothing local is the situation the same in the other emirates? If not might be worth trip to Sharjah or Abu Dhabi? In a pinch lots of Chinese shops will “ discreetly” mail you just about anything to include TCNs ;)

OP
OP
Toastie

Toastie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its not crazy, after all many of these corals are shipped from halfway around the world. I think your larger issue is you may have a hard time finding a company that will ship outside their country. There are a lot of regulations regarding international shipping, even more when it comes to livestock.
True, I have been having bad like with the live animal transportation. I have family in UK. I was think of asking them to ship to me, but I am scared I loose the coral in the process... and time is money on those fellows.

OP
OP
Toastie

Toastie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If there is nothing local is the situation the same in the other emirates? If not might be worth trip to Sharjah or Abu Dhabi? In a pinch lots of Chinese shops will “ discreetly” mail you just about anything to include TCNs ;)
Hahahahah, I guess I'm learning Mandarin.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.5%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 84 79.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.7%
Back