Your tank is leaking.

Sailingeric

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 13, 2018
Messages
1,294
Reaction score
2,811
Location
Beaverton, Oregon
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is what the wifey said this morning as I got. I almost had a heart attack as I ran towards my tank, then said "no the one in the garage." That is where my 65 gallon RO/DI tank is. I forgot to turn off the water last night. It looked like no more than a couple gallons on the garage floor. IMG_20200301_140023_01.gif
 
I know that feeling!!! I'm glad it wasn't more serious and that your DT is fine!
 
Okay. First off, are you alright? Do you need medical attention, CPR, or a stiff drink? Second, did you break anything on your way to the tank? Bones, furniture, etc... Just reading the title of your thread got my heart pumping a little faster. I think I'm just going to go check the tank now. Excuse me.
 
Okay. First off, are you alright? Do you need medical attention, CPR, or a stiff drink? Second, did you break anything on your way to the tank? Bones, furniture, etc... Just reading the title of your thread got my heart pumping a little faster. I think I'm just going to go check the tank now. Excuse me.
Right!?!? This thread title is assault, brutha!:D Glad it didn’t turn out so bad. Holy moly. Been there.
 
But she got you out of bed - right???

Perhaps that was her plan all along? Them womenz - they sneaky that way!!!








And glad to here it wasn't your DT!!!
No, it was after I got up and she had been up an hour or so before.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new