Your thoughts on coral interactions?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CHSUB
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

CHSUB

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 4, 2015
Messages
2,832
Reaction score
2,917
Location
Punta Gorda, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So after nearly 1 year I’m at the point where corals are touching. I’m mostly leaving it alone and letting nature take its course. What are you doing?

Some examples
Birdsnest vs Green slime; birdsnest vs branching Monti; Zoas vs Setosa; clams vs several corals….
IMG_0889.jpeg
 
coral battle royale, FIGHT!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new