Yuma Question ????

BHAMR6

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a pink yuma around November it has been in the sand bed doing great since then. About a month ago i noticed two babies under it and ever since then the yuma has been moving itself off the plug. After the yuma moved almost off the plug i stuck another plug under it hoping it would just move to it. Well the yuma never moved to the other plug but it did move enough that i could break the plug in half leaving the two babies on one side and the large one on the other.
The yuma opened up great for about a week after doing that but then i guess it decided that i handled it to much and pulled itself off the plug.. I have put the yuma in a cup in my tank hoping that it will attach back the a frag plug but so for no luck..
Is there anything i can do the yuma still looks good but hasn't attach to anything so it is just floating around in a cup in my tank ???????

adamfajge

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can add some rubble rock inside the cup. 2 larger pieces

dnov99

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Use a rubberband to attach it to another piece of rock. Eventually it will attach, just dont put it too tight.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 32 26.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 32.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 37 30.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back