What is causing my corals to not grow?!

So I did a little searching do you mean Lanthanum Chloride ? Looks like a very extreme measure to take right ? or wrong ?

Yes, lanthanum chloride is the lanthum product most folks use who chose lanthanum. I don't consider it extreme, but it is a risk for tangs, and its best use is outsxide of a tnak.

But one can use as little as you want and lower phosphate as slowly as you want (or keep it where it is).

.
 
Why does Randy not answer questions regarding his statements ? Is it personal ?

You just have to wait your turn. Seriously, patience is needed.

If you mean the above answer, I had a post ready to go and something came up in real life. Yes, I do things besides answer questions. Please keep that in mind.
 
You just have to wait your turn. Seriously, patience is needed.

If you mean the above answer, I had a post ready to go and something came up in real life. Yes, I do things besides answer questions. Please keep that in mind.
I understand . You have helped me in the past . However This is not the first time by any means .Which is why I resorted to being a Pest
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new