So, I started thinking about it and decided I should do a tank build thread. So I will. I have had the tank since November and have been battling ever since. I acquired this tank from my dad (I'm 17) and it had been neglected for close to 4 years. He had lost all encouragement and lack of funds. So when I retrieved the tank this is how it looked: Then from the move their was a Mini cycle and sadly the foxface past. For 3 years the only fish in the tank were: Pinktailed Trigger, Foxface, and Marine Betta. I recovered it and added a sump with a refugium and started another mini cycle. Luckily the tank was empty. So a couple weeks go by and I get my test kit and test the water and it has 160ppm Nitrates and 3ppm Phosphate! At the time their is 3 little chromis being fed once every other day. I did EVERYTHING to try and take it down. Did Big water changes to Temporarily fix the problem but it was still their. By the time February came around I decided it was what it was and started stocking the tank. All fish did good but couldn't get the coral part of it going. I lost 2 HelioFungia in the process. I got some GSP and Kenya Tree leathers from a buddy and those are still doing good today! February 1st stocking list: 1 Longnosed Butterfly 4 Blue Green Chromis 1 Lawnmower Blenny 1 Firefish 1 Gold Headed Sleeper goby Misc CUC I bought new LEDs (Current USA Orbit marine Pros) and then the fun began. The second HelioFungia then died shortly after arrival. He never opened up. So I knew something had to change. The first week of march was a rough one. Velvet kicked in. Within the week I lost everything but 2 chromis and the Blenny. That's when I broke. I bought a 40g Rubbermaid stock tank and emptied the tank of all the rock and livestock. I shook all the detritus off the rocks in a pale of SW before they entered the stock tank. Then I moved the Power head every day to aim a different direction to get as much as possible off the rocks. I had coral on one half of the tub and just LR on the other. I gave the LR half a complete week black out. I vacuumed the sand bed in the DT numerous times and took a "crap ton" of detritus out. Fast forward to yesterday and I put the tank back together. The aquascape looks so much better! I now have room for Acans.