• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Zeolite party pack (Skimz ZAR127DC)

Item Price
$250
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

smokin'reefer

Sea Urchin
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2016
Messages
1,959
Reaction score
1,557
Location
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am putting up for your consideration my Skimz ZAR127DC zeolite reactor with 2 bags of zeolite and a fresh bottle of Zeostart.

After going thru a couple of zeolite reactor before, this was the set it and forget it option (besides changing rocks every 45 days).

This reactor keeps a slow flow thru out the day and it will give surges of water to tumble your stones and release the mulm.

The Zeovit system was the best thing for my reefkeeping experience. No more analyzing dino and cyano threads looking for the magic pill. With this taking care of the rocks all i had to do was put a few eyedropper portions of their system components each night before kissing the fish goodnite.

I am including 2 bags of the Zeolite rocks and an unopened fresh bottle of Zeosart.

**I also have most of the other opened Zeos that were in use as of Sept 2 when I broke tank down. I can include these in if wanted. Most are liter bottles.

I am asking $250 shipped.

Thanks for looking

20251016_101231.jpg 20251016_101206.jpg 20251016_101344.jpg 20251016_101307.jpg 20251016_101412.jpg 20251016_101407.jpg 20251016_101537.jpg 20251016_101601.jpg 20251016_101546.jpg 20251016_101455.jpg 20251016_101615.jpg 20251016_101629.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new