Zetlight and the apex

  • Thread starter Thread starter lsaint88
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

lsaint88

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
303
Reaction score
9
Location
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have a Zetlight and run it off the Apex VDM? I Want to know if it is worth it and how much control do you have.
 
SO I some info on this. if you dont have a Apex+ ready you got to send the light to Zetlight and get a board replaced. I got it all hooked up and it works awesome. It's so nice to use Fusion to program. If anyone need any info on it let me know and I will help you out
 
G'day Isaint,
Any info can you give me on the replacement board would be very much appreciated.
I'm in Australia so I don't think I can send it to your dealer. I'm waiting to hear back from the dealer over here.
Also do you have a user manual in English that you could copy and send me?
Cheers
John
 
I know they can send you a board and you can do it your self but it will void your warranty. As for the user manual you want the stock one?
 
Thanks for the reply Isaint88
I'm not sure what user manual I'm after.
The one that came with my light is all in Chinese.
If you have one that explains how to programme the functions that would be great.
Thanks
John
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new