Zetlight ze-8000 UFO

  • Thread starter Thread starter ktaylor660
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ktaylor660

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 15, 2012
Messages
118
Reaction score
5
Location
Blountville, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody have experience with this light? I like the look and reviews I can find so far. I'm interested in seeing a video, to show the shimmer effect it has. Also wondering if it leans more toward the royal blue spectrum or the true actinic purple spectrum.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new