Zoa addiction

quigimon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I go by Quigimon and I think I have a zoa addiction, I've just spent the last half hour drooling over zoas in the coral section of r2r. With that said I'm ready to start looking around for some, I don't have any fish in my tank and I'm almost not even worried about fish, I started my tank for the purpose of clowns but have found myself drawn in almost entirely by corals.

schooleyosis

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds like you have the "reef rash"!!! LOL Very addictive. My favorites to date are Bam Bam Zoa's. I highly suggest you look into getting some of them.

OP
OP
quigimon

quigimon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had my tank going for almost 11 months, 5 of them with nothing more then some snails and small red legged hermit crabs, and then 4 months with some green star polyps, pulsing Xenia, and a button polyp which have done fine but at the meet last week after seeing j's tanks and some of the zoas I was hooked, I'm looking around now just for pricing on some nightmares and paintballs(whoo makes my spine tingle lol).

schooleyosis

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL. Trust me, I wanted to take home one of everything in his frag tank. I came home with 5 frags of stuff. One of them being the Bam Bam Zoa's! It was my first meeting and I loved it.

Don't remember if I talked with you or not... What is your name?

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a very prolific strain of extremely bright green zoanthids called Evil Mels.

what part of town do you live?

OP
OP
quigimon

quigimon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not sure if I talked with you or not school, my name is Louis, and I'm in Springfield Tn.

schooleyosis

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha. I hope to have my tank stocked by then so I don't have to worry about going nuts. I went nuts at Jay's house! Practically stocked my tank to where I wanted it to be...

OP
OP
quigimon

quigimon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I left the meet early not sure if there was much talked about after we left but the DIY talk was pretty interesting. It would be pretty cool to start up a thread or a sticky of diy'ers and their specialty in which they don't mind sharing their knowledge.

schooleyosis

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, I agree. The meet was very informative! I can't wait for this month's meeting as we will be discussing "dosing" I believe. I was the last to leave.... LOL

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 39 33.9%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 24 20.9%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.8%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 27.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.5%
Back