Zoa and Paly pack.. Still reducing my collection

63vette427

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 3, 2010
Messages
536
Reaction score
13
Location
Windham,NH
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a nice collection of larger frags of some popular zoas and paly's. All frags are ready and growing. As usual, live arrival guarantee with first attempted delivery. Any DOA will need a picture sent within 2 hours of receiving. All pictures are WYSIWYG..

I got a new camera for Christmas so this is my chance to try it out...

$399 shipped Fed Ex priorty...

Sexy Corals Green Cat Eyes (not sure if Mike has released this one yet)
DSC_0259-1.jpg


Time machines 10 polyps
DSC_0260-2.jpg


Black Hole Suns 7 polyps
DSC_0261-2.jpg


Tyree/Sexycorals Orange rainbow 2 polyps
DSC_0269.jpg
 
Last edited:
WT Mystic paly 6 polyps
DSC_0258-1.jpg

Fizzy lizzy 3 polyps, Emeralds on fire 4 polyps, Daisy dukes 3 Polyps
DSC_0267-1.jpg
 
Nice pack! I am always tempted to get back into zoas when I see packs like these, Must fight the urge as I just dont have the space for them anymore but GLWS though, its a sweet pack.
 
Nice pack! I am always tempted to get back into zoas when I see packs like these, Must fight the urge as I just dont have the space for them anymore but GLWS though, its a sweet pack.

You know with all those nice SPS colonies, a few nice zoas would fit right in...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 37.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new