Zoa collection

Redemption626

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2020
Messages
116
Reaction score
68
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, so my tank just got started here in a couple months I was gonna get some zoas and throw them into the tank. The list I have picked out is as follows 1)Spiderman, 2) ultimate bubblegum pink, 3) pikachu, 4) darth maul, 5) fire and ice, and last antimater. Are these all ok for beginners or there some you would avoid or have tips for. Thanks in advance!
 
Hello all, so my tank just got started here in a couple months I was gonna get some zoas and throw them into the tank. The list I have picked out is as follows 1)Spiderman, 2) ultimate bubblegum pink, 3) pikachu, 4) darth maul, 5) fire and ice, and last antimater. Are these all ok for beginners or there some you would avoid or have tips for. Thanks in advance!
I’m only experienced with fire and ice but zoas are a hardy, good beginner coral. You should be fine.
 
I avoid large paly types. My go to old school Zoanthids garden is basically

Rasta
Bam Bam
Utter Chaos
Midas
SunnyDs (invasive)
Scrambled Eggs
Pink Diamonds
 
I avoid large paly types. My go to old school Zoanthids garden is basically

Rasta
Bam Bam
Utter Chaos
Midas
SunnyDs (invasive)
Scrambled Eggs
Pink Diamonds
How do I tell if they are large
 
How do you
I avoid large paly types. My go to old school Zoanthids garden is basically

Rasta
Bam Bam
Utter Chaos
Midas
SunnyDs (invasive)
Scrambled Eggs
Pink Diamond
 
Darth Mauls can be tricky especially for beginners. I'd stay away from lc Antimatters/ck bozo bdays... these are straight up weeds. The rest of your list looks pretty solid.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new