Zoa colony all closed up for 3 days!!!

Gabrielaquatics

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 22, 2022
Messages
23
Reaction score
7
Location
3759 Bess Rd
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had these zoas for like a year now and now randomly they closed up for 3 days and still haven’t opened should I be worried?!? What’s weirder is the other zoas up top different kind are wide open. Down below is another photo of them before
image.jpg
IMG_6722.jpeg
 
Are they getting stung by the coral next to them? I would recommend a little more distance than what they have.
 
Upvote 0
I'm pretty sure my fox face is eating mine, any fish that might be after them?
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new