Zoa dominated 125g

a few shots

20160206-DSC_0241.jpg


20160206-DSC_0240.jpg


20160206-DSC_0238.jpg


20160206-DSC_0236.jpg


20160206-DSC_0234.jpg
 
Sweet! I need some of those Utter Chaos! Yea, yea I know...come to the swap....
 
What kind of flow do you have in your frag tanks? Along with lighting. Because your zoa heads look so fat and happy! Mine don't seem to be fat and happy. Even tho they are growing :/
 
What kind of flow do you have in your frag tanks? Along with lighting. Because your zoa heads look so fat and happy! Mine don't seem to be fat and happy. Even tho they are growing :/
Every tank is different and i actually think my zoas are small. I currently have 2 cheap chinese leds and just put a 250w metal halide to see if my zoas get bigger like before.
 
Beautiful anemone!
 
I noticed the watermark on those guys. Is something in the works that's gonna make my zoa collection happier? :)
 
I noticed the watermark on those guys. Is something in the works that's gonna make my zoa collection happier? :)
no hahahahaah!!!! I take pictures for a wholesaler sometimes to cover for my zoa addiction and was too lazy to redo the picture without the watermark!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new